Did you know that slow performance, data duplication or inaccuracies could be your Sage 50 system telling you that you’ve outgrown it?
Sage 50 is an off the shelf solution which is suitable for companies with simple accounting requirements. It allows users to manage company accounts, sales, payroll and HR from one, easy to use application. For some businesses, this software is all they may require but as business grows, Sage 50 may actually be limiting as it struggles to cope with the increased demand and complexity required.
At Acorn IT Solutions, we understand that your business is constantly evolving. We want to make sure that you get the most from your software and ensure that it meets your growing requirements. If your business is looking to manage more complex business processes or has increased in size, you may need to consider a larger solution. Sage 200 cloud is the next natural step for businesses wanting to move to a more powerful solution.
Reasons to upgrade to Sage 200 from Sage 50
If your business has:
- Between 10 and 200 employees
- A larger turnover or are a growing business with an increasing number of processes (or increasing complexity)
- Has branched out into multiple sites/locations that require multiple cost centres, management of stock and more.
- Requires greater management information, reporting and analysis to provide insight for strategic planning
- Become frustrated at amending business processes around Sage 50
- Disparate systems across the business which are duplicating time and effort
- An extensive delegation of finance tasks
- Requires CRM to manage customers, greater Business Intelligence
- A relatively small budget and would like to pay monthly
- A need for role-based access as well as different structure levels to maintain control
If you feel you are outgrowing your current Sage 50 system, or want to find out more about Sage 200 cloud, then get in touch on 028 7964 4975.
Did you know that of the circa 7,500 Sage 200 customers in the UK and Ireland, 47% have migrated from Sage 50?