Sage have announced their latest upgrades to Sage 200cloud with the release of Sage 200cloud 2020 R1
Sage 200cloud is built on direct customer feedback with customers stating that simplifying their business processes is key whilst improving the user experience to become more productive on a daily basis is what really matters to them.
The latest features have been designed to deliver greater security and drive greater efficiency and highlights of the 2020 R1 release include:
1) Office 365
- Refreshed connectors for Power Apps & Power Automate – Simple connector to link Sage 200 to Power Automate or Power Apps, which has been updated to ensure compatibility with recent Microsoft changes. This allows simple automation to be built quickly and provided outside the context of Sage 200.
- New Office 365 variants – Office 365 A1, A3 & A5 variants are now compatible with Sage 200. This provides the compatibility for more Office 365 variants to allow customers to take advantage of Office 365 connectivity & features.
- Software changes to support latest PSD2 changes – Ensures banking service to customers is compliant with latest Open Banking (PSD2) requirements.
3) Making Tax Digital
- Increased fraud prevention details for MTD submissions – HMRC have defined additional information they require when using their MTD service. This information will enable HMRC to further improve the detection of fraudulent tax submissions.
- Vat Submission under MTD threshold – For customers under the MTD Vat submission threshold HMRC have increased the maximum password length, and hence password security, for customers using the Internet Submissions Module.
- Sage are updating their underlying technology components to ensure they continue to offer best of breed industry standards to improve the customer experience and protect the security of your product.
These new features are only available for Sage 200cloud customers and will require you to upgrade to Sage 200cloud 2020 R1
Get in touch today on 028 7964 4975 or email email@example.com