Warehouse Management Solution
Warehouse Management Solution (WMS) is a product created by Acorn IT Solutions to streamline the goods in/goods out processes throughout the warehousing process. WMS is fully customizable to cater for specific client requirements. It has various modules included which can efficiently automate the handling of the buy and sell procedure. It also maintains the link from purchase to sale for traceability via utilising barcoding technologies. Built with the latest Microsoft .Net technologies, its strong and reliable Microsoft SQL Database structure enables companies to confidently build processes into the application safe in the knowledge that all data is safe and secure.
- Full Searchable Stock List – Database of all stock items with their stock codes, quantities and locations.
- Goods in – Record Goods in being received with or without Purchase Orders or if they are recorded for purely stock purposes.
- Transfer stock – Move stock from one location in warehouse to another with tracking to update package and crate location.
- View Built Pallets and Despatch – View built up pallets and their contents and have ability to edit contents, remove the pallet and mark as checked. Print pallet labels, update location and add it to despatch area so it can be sent.
- Integrate with Sage – The despatch will have to be posted to Sage and a Despatch note can be printed.
- Write off stock – Ability to write off specific stock items, products or pallets.
- Stocktake – At any time, you can request a stock take to see a current view of stock.
- Traceability – All transactions can be traced throughout the system through all stages.
- Reduces risk of human error – Validation/Scanning added to each process to ensure the risk of human error is greatly reduced.
- Eliminates duplication of processes as it is integrated with Sage and updates are applied instantly across the systems.
- Reduction manual creation of documents – All labels and paperwork can be printed directly from within the system meaning no time-consuming creation of documents