Sage 50cloud Support Library
Sage 50 cloud with Microsoft Office 365
Sage 50c Accounts Teaser – This is my office
Sage 50c Accounts – Sage Capture
Sage 50c Accounts – Sage Intelligence
Sage 50c Accounts – Sage Contact
Sage 50c Accounts (UK) – Excel Reporting
Go to Settings > Financial Year > Change
Log in to Sage 50 as Manager > Settings > Access Rights
Need to put invoice on again twice with the same details – once to reverse it and one to have it on as normal
Need to enter a receipt as currency that invoice has been sent out as. Enter in a bank transfer into Euro account for amount receipted into sterling account.
Making Tax Digital for VAT becomes mandatory in April 2019. A key change is that from April 2019 HMRC will no longer provide online tools for digital submission of VAT Returns. Instead, submissions must be made through commercial software.
If you currently subscribe to Sage 50cloud Accounts and you have v24.2 installed, this is MTD ready.
- Open Sage Accounts, select the document you want to amend, then click Edit.
- On the menu bar click Report, click Report Properties.
- Enter a new report name and description, then click OK.
- On the menu bar click Toolbox, then click Add Text.
- Click once where you want the text to appear, enter the text you want, then click a blank area.
- If required, click and drag to move or resize the text box.
- On the menu bar click File, click Save As, enter a new file name then click Save.
- On the menu bar click File, then click Exit.