Simplify your Payroll Year End by taking advantage of Acorn IT Solutions Payroll Year End Service
The 2018/19 Payroll Year End is fast approaching and there are numerous tasks that need to be completed. These include reporting to HMRC on the previous tax year, preparing for the new tax year, and issuing P60s to your employees. Have you viewed the Payroll Year-End Calendar?
Let Acorn IT Solutions take the stress out of the process by taking advantage of our Payroll Year End service. Highlights of our service include:
- Updating your Payroll to 2019/20 compliant version
- Backing-up Payroll Databases and Reports
- Performing a data health check
- Processing the Year End and perform the final submission to HMRC
- Preparing for the new tax year which includes updating employees tax codes, increasing automatic enrolment contributions and introducing the new legislation for the 2019/20 tax year.
Customers will have to check if you have a Week 53 which occurs when your regular pay date for weekly, fortnightly or four weekly paid employees falls on Friday 5th April 2019. If you pay your employees monthly, then you don’t have a Week 53.
You should also check if your Sage Payroll Support is up-to-date. We can check this for you if required.
The Acorn IT Solutions Payroll Year End Service is provided at a cost of £295 + VAT. If you wish to go ahead and order, please email chloe@acornitsolutions with your purchase order number. This will enable us to schedule a date into the diary.
Please call 02879644975 if you have any questions on Payroll Year End or require more information about Sage Software