We’ve a great opportunity to join the Acorn IT Solutions team as an Implementation/Support Consultant (Maternity Cover)
Acorn IT Solutions Limited is one of Irelands leading Sage Business Partners. Supplying & implementing a wide range of Sage 50, Sage 200, CRM and Bespoke software solutions we are continually looking to grow our team and provide a first-class service. Over the years we have produced many business-critical software solutions to companies throughout Ireland.
As an accredited Sage Business Partner, Acorn I.T. Solutions offer Sage installation, training, consultancy and support services to our clients and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to cover a period of Maternity leave in the first instance, with the possibility of extending this position to a full-time permanent post. Our aim is to ensure our existing Sage customers get the most from their investment in the software, and the role will include pre-sales consultancy as well as installation, upgrade and training. The role will also include telephone and onsite support, as well as being able to make recommendations to clients depending on their needs.
Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic in the entire suite of Sage software including all aspects of Sage 50 and Sage 200, however training will be available. Candidates should also have good communication skills, be able to work independently, problem solve and have a sound knowledge of accounting processes.
- Educated to degree level or 3rd level qualification in Accounting, or I.T with an accounting knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of I.T – Experience of working with Operating Systems, Networks, Database structures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- An enthusiasm to deliver an excellent customer service.
- Applicant must have Full Driving License.
To apply for this position, please forward a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 20th December 2019.