As the advice regarding the containment and delay phases for the Coronavirus continues to develop daily, we would like to assure all customers and partners of the continuity of our service.
We continue to monitor and follow the guidance of the UK government and Public Health Agency (NI) in order to put procedures in place for keeping our staff, customers, suppliers and all associated friends and families safe.
We are and will continue to remain open for business as usual to ensure all customers are receiving normal service levels. In addition, we have put in place a number of initiatives to safeguard all people we engage with.
Due to the cloud-based nature of our key systems, our staff will be able to work from home if required. This means that there should be no disruption to the availability of support, account management or general customer service.
General Queries and Logging New Support Calls:
- Our phone system is cloud-based and all staff working remotely will be accessible via the standard phone number, 02879644975 (NI) or 018934936 (ROI).
- The support team have access to our Help Desk system which is accessible remotely. You can contact us via phone or on our usual support email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our collaboration tools for communication and file sharing run on cloud platforms which will allow us to offer a seamless content sharing solution both internally and for our customers.
- We have the capability to access customer content remotely and any training can be provided using online screensharing platforms.
- The project management team are reviewing all consultancy days. We will contact you to check that you will be available on such days, and if you would still like our consultants to attend. If not, we will offer the option of remote consultancy or to rearrange the delivery day.
- If our consultants are required to go on site, we request that you make us aware of the procedures and controls you have put in place where our consultant will be working. Should our consultants have concerns regarding these conditions then we will request that the consultancy is done remotely or re-scheduled.
- Any days which are already booked for remote based delivery will continue to be delivered as already agreed.
- Every effort is in place to minimise the disruption to project delivery and currently we do not anticipate any impacts to go live dates. Our project team will keep you up to date should any issues arise.
As always, we remain committed to supporting your business with our high level of customer service. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates appropriately and promptly.
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com